Thursday, March 10, 2011

When teacher Mimi....

Why?

Why do my tears had to roll down because of them? why do i need to waste the eyedrops just because of their silly mistakes?
Why i must be like this? This is not me. Yup, this is not the real me. I hate nagging, i hate raising my voice over people.
I loathe those because that is not me. But why they keep pushing my anger to the top? Sometimes, i lost it. i couldn't control it. And i hate it when i am losing the control in me. I know the consequences.
Sometimes, my little heart and mind say that they deserved to be reprimanded at. They deserved to be scolded. They deserved those. They deserved those because of their own acts. Their misbehaviours. I know there are other ways that i can do to correct their misbehaviours. Advice? A piece of my thoughts? Sarcastic words? Huh. Will those work with them? I am not too sure.
And last Saturday, for the first time, i lost it in front of my female students. Students who i care of. Students who i really enjoy being with. Students who i respect their young thinking. Unfortunately, all of these are not worth it. I lost my temper that day. Well, maybe they deserved it. so that they knew that i really meant what i said.

~Miss Mimi needs a good break and rejuvenate herself...

0 comments: