I didn't ask for it to turn out like this. All i asked was "Robbi yassir, wa la tu'assir Robbi tammi bilkhoir". I prayed hard. I prayed that Allah The Almighty will help me in anyways that He knows best. I prayed that everything will go smoothly, what's the best for me and for the others (esp people around me).
Mind you, i didn't ask for a 3-weeks-MC. And mind you again, i didn't ask to be casted again and this time around for 3 WEEKS! Who wants to be in a high-knee-blue-cast for 3 weeks?? Please tell me. I wanna know how u manage it. Because i am barely able to manage it, not even for a day.
Ok, let's go back a little. I went to see the doctor yesterday. I told my problems. I still feel hurt sometimes especially when i came back from school. I didn't feel the pain when i was walking..maybe because i forced myself too much those few days. And for only 3 times therapy for 6 weeks, he said that's not enough for me to get better soon.
The only way to get better, he said "BE SERIOUS". I have to get enough rest and follow a strict therapy. Therapy, for some, may be a waste of time. But, in my case, not only the therapist teaches me how to workout my ankle and joints but the heat treatment is also important to heal the tear.
So, as i told him my main problem to get a permission and a leave to do these, he said "i'll give u three weeks MC to stay at home and relax. And after three weeks, come for an X-Ray. I'll give you another three weeks MC if it still doesn't fully healed. And this time around, the MCs are for your therapy sessions, since susah sangat u nak dapat leave from school". Ahaks, i like u la, Dr Aminuddin. So understanding and supportive, not like some other people!!
"Ya Allah...Engkau Yang Maha Mengetahui segala nya. Robbi yassir, wa la tu'assir, Robbi tammi bilkhoir" AMIN~
What Would You Do If A Student Belittles You?
4 years ago
2 comments:
ala mi..rilex....nak suh brehat la tu....better for u to find something to do....ceriakan hidup anda....
k t lak....bosan nya dok asrama ni....tolongla....
hehehe.
hm, kali ni spirit down sket.
thanks =)
nk kne cr sumthing utk lift kan spirit smula.
yosh~
Post a Comment