Friday, May 7, 2010

Looking ahead.

Pls pls pls.. can i have something to look forward to? I've been counting days.

Sudah masuk hari ke-5 sy tidak keluar dr rumah. tidak menghirup udara segar. tidak merasai bahang kepanasan. 5 hari. Mcm mana kalau 21 hari? dapatkah sy bertahan?

16 days more.
but, i hv nothing to look forward to.
And i'm gonna miss teachers' day celebration at school.

well. let's see if i will be totally forgotten, then. uhuks.

dem~
Teachers' day. A day for appreciating the teachers for their hard work.
I want to experience that.
Especially with my students.
I'm not hoping for any gift or presents.
But, i wanna hear they say "Terima kasih, cikgu" or "Thank u teacher" - dat's already enough.

Mom said "reward urself". Well, maybe i should. so that i have something to look forward and bring myself to face my plain everyday life.

So, anything in mind? hmmm~

0 comments: