Sunday, May 16, 2010

Officially 2 weeks!

It's already two weeks since i am on MC. Meaning, dah dua minggu sy x keluar dr rumah, x menghirup udara segar. Mak sy ckp, pegi la jalan2 kat luar rumah ni.. tp, sungguh susah untuk sy bergerak apatah lagi nk bersiar2 di luar. Kesian? Thanks. Tp, sy dh makin kuat. I am stronger now (i mean, inside lah kan)

Kenapa?
I am now in the middle of reading the "La Tahzan" book. It is such a good book. It helps me bringing up my spirit. When i was first told that my ankle injury was quite serious, i had problems in accepting it. Coz i wanna walk like usual, i wanna do things that i always do. After the incident, those were taken away from me. And as a human, i felt sad. frustrated. but, i didnt blame anyone. That's d fate. That's a test from Him. I believe in that. Still, i am depressed.

During the recovery processes, i watched a lot of ceramah, tazkirah and motivation programmes. Now, i am reading the La Tahzan book. "Semoga Allah menghapuskan dosa2 ku. Amin" Ujian Allah untukku hanya sekecil ini shj. Semoga aku tidak mudah melatah.

Dr Amin had said before, he will give me another 3 weeks mc for my physiotherapy sessions. Thinking back, it's not that i dont need that therapy, but i wanna go to school. Kalau tak, i'll go there after the 2 weeks break. Sangat lama. I wanna settle my pengesahan jawatan, i wanna settle the biasiswa (and ade 3 buku bank students with me), i wanna bring back my clothes.. etc etc.
Actually, i am worried.....

"Ya Allah, semoga urusanku dipermudahkan. AMin"

2 comments:

fathiyahjusoh said...

Mi, I pray for all the best... Mi, whatever happened, Allah is always by our side... hehehe...

mimisyamimi said...

thanks!