A student in my Form 3 class. I saw him in the office last Sunday morning, wearing a plain T-shirt. I asked him "Why are you wearing like this?" He just gave me a weak smile. I was so busy that day that I didn't have time to continue the talk.
At 1030 am, he came to my table, asking for his PLBS file.
"Why do you need this?"
He answered, "I'm going to another school, in Klang."
Shocked, i asked the 'WHY' again. He didn't answer my question, instead he seemed a bit disturbed and sad. There was one or two teachers passed by my table. He remained silent. He avoided my eyes. I asked him to wait for me somewhere while i looked for the file.
Then i met him at the stairs near the office. Gave him the file, i asked again "Why do you want to go to another school?" (tak puas hati lagi ni nape die nak pindah, ade ke cekgu macam ni)
He avoided my eyes, his hands trembled while holding the file. Reluctantly, he said "problem", still avoiding my eyes. At that moment, i felt something in my heart. Kinda sad, maybe...pain or i don't know how to describe. I could sense that he's somewhat different a week before the school break and yet i didn't do anything.
Finally, with a heavy heart, i gave my last words "Take care of yourself and good luck"
He said, "bye teacher" - I couldn't hear more..
What Would You Do If A Student Belittles You?
4 years ago
2 comments:
sedih!
my kids pun ramai yg pindahh...
sedih!!
Post a Comment