Esok, 1 Ramadhan. Malam2 mcm ni, rase sunyi dan tenang la plak jiwa ku. Teringat mom, dad n sis (who are currently in Mecca) Sayu je rase. Ya Allah, berilah aku kesempatan utk menjejakkan kaki ke sana. I do really wanna go there..
I wanna change for the better. I really do. I have the 'azam'. I hope that i'll be istiqamah in getting myself to change...
I miss mom. I miss my dad. I miss my sis. I know they go there for only 22 days. However, i started to really miss them when i hv something crumpled in my heart. They are my greatest friends. People that i always express myself to. People who i pour out my feelings to. People who understand me. People who i can lean on. People who i always share things. stuff. secrets. unsatisfaction.
Ya Allah. lagi sayu. i am currently listening to Maher Zain's songs. OK, x sedar, i'm crying now. Dah lame x rase perasaan mcm ni. I'm crying not because i'm sad. nor that i'm frustrated.. i don't know.
So when the time is hard
There’s no way to turn
As HE promise HE will always be there
To bless us with HIS love and HIS mercy
Coz, as HE promise HE will always be there
HE’s always watching us, guiding us
And HE knows what’s in our little heart
So when you lose your way
To Allah you should turn
As HE promise HE will always be there…
What Would You Do If A Student Belittles You?
4 years ago
3 comments:
nak puase ni mmg syahdu kan?
kuatkan semangat eh?
selamat berpuasa mimi!
mi-chan!!
slamat berpuasa.. satu hari nanti ye =) insyaAllah..
p/s: dah lama x jengah blog kawan2.. gomen..
Nisa: ye, mmg. slmt berpuasa nisa..Thanks =)
Soya chan~: Slmt berpuasa jugak. i'Allah ^^
Post a Comment