Wednesday, July 14, 2010

tgh melihat pelajar2 didenda..

I am now in the school library. Hari ini sekolah menjadi sunyi sepi kerana ketiadaan beberapa org guru dan murid yg pergi lawatan ke P.Pangkor. I took this opportunity to be in the library..(susah sgt nak book library kalau hari2 biasa) so, bile dah ramai guru tiada, bilik2 khas pun dah kosong. I also had booked the multimedia room for my students..

I have free time now. Instead of lingering inside the staffroom, i come to the library. Lucky me, Kak Su is having her Sivik 2D class. And i have the chance to watch the students being punished because they didnt bring their books and didnt finish their work.

It struck me that students, they take learning for granted. Since it is a P.Sivik, they take it lightly. I am impressed the way Kak Su handled the class. If it is me, i will just reprimand their misbehaviours and give warnings..( I am teaching Form 1H-mind you, the last class)..

Well. Jadi cikgu mmg senang. Masuk kelas, bercakap dgn papan hitam, bagi kerja rumah then keluar. Tapi, utk jadi seorang PENDIDIK, bukan senang ye. Nak kne didik sahsiah dan akhlak anak2.. susah....

1 comments:

Rosyada said...

love your last paragraph. sgt betul!!!