I'm bored. Err. Maybe not just bored. I'm lonely.. With the sound of the raindrops around, it makes me feel umm..how to describe the feeling, eh. No one to talk to. It made me realised that i couldn't live without having someone to talk to in a day. It was just 4 hours ago i last spoke to someone. And that someone was the chef of the dewan makan asrama here. Oh. Life~
I'm a quiet type of person. But, i can't live a day without having a conversation to any random people. I guess, just a simple 'Hi' and a few simple questions will do. The kids are having their extra classes now. Maybe i'll see them in two hours time. Maybe some of them can cheer me up. Maybe and just maybe. I am too lonely. HOMESICK maybe? ahah~ *blushing red*
What Would You Do If A Student Belittles You?
4 years ago
1 comments:
mi, i know how it feels
to live alone and not to have anyone to talk to
and the nearest person is a phone call away.. haih
and i love to go to school because it's the only time that i can talk and communicate..
Post a Comment