Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The fourth meeting of the English Language Panel

The form had once been distributed. The form to choose which classes are you going to teach for next year. And the day that the form was distributed, i wasn't at the school. I was away for a meeting. So, the classes left for me were the Form 3 classes. I dun mind teaching the Form 3 kids as i had the experience marking the PMR paper and now i have lotsa things planned for them. But, wait. not all the 6 classes! I was quite disheartened coz i didnt hv the opportunity to choose like others. Then, i voiced it out to my beloved KP.. (hahah~ unfortunately,he's already married - bley ke??)

Today, he came with the new form asking me which classes i want to teach for next year. And i was the third person he asked. So, i ticked the 3A, 3G and 3H columns. And i hesitated to tick the form 1 classes. He asked me to teach form 2 instead, carrying on my classes this year. Thus, i agreed to teach 2A and 2B. Then, after the meeting, i realised that i have chosen the good classes. I mean, 2A, 2B and 3A are good classes. Am i too selfish?? I was thinking hard. and i'm afraid that people will talk behind my back, saying that i am too selfish...and too choosy and too demanding.(Coz there is a new teacher in my school who chose to teach all good classes ~ I mean, all five are good classes and someone has been talking about this)
And the KP gave her the medium level - B class, C, and the low-level ones. No A class. So, i was like. hmm.. nanti kan die cakap aku plak yg demanding and supercilious.

Well. talked to PKP about my posts in school. His response: If there's no other people, we still choose you to hold that post.. I was just asking whether i can be excused of being a form teacher. And this stupid mouth had said "Tapi, saya suke jage kelas 1 Amanah tu, cikgu. Seronok, sbb saya jadi dkat dgn budak2 tu"
And he replied "Kalau macam tu, cikgu amik lagi la kelas tu tahun depan. Senang, sbb mak die dah knal anak2 die"

And i blamed this stupid whatsoever mouth!!~~

daaa~~~

0 comments: