Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The worst day of my school days.

I was in a foul mood. Waking up this morning feeling totally ill. I have this one penyakit (which i dun wanna call it 'disease')for a week. The penyakit which hinders me to move quickly and do things in my own way. The penyakit which makes me wanna stay on bed, wearing kain batik..

And today, it became worst. That penyakit combined with the pre-menstrual pain (pain in the stomach, waist and the back), and sakit mata (my eyes have been so red since last two days) have changed my mood. And today my timetable was really hectic.
1st class: 8.15 - 8.50 am
2nd class: 8.50 - 10.00 am
3rd class: 10.00 - 10.35 am
4th class: 11.05 - 12.15
5th class: 12.15 - 12.50
Sigh~

Pagi-pagi lagi dah marah2. The students got on my nerves and i lost my patience. 3 G was my first class this morning. There were two boys fighting at the back. Even when i screamed out my lung, they ignored me. I walked out from the class, saying nothing. Then i came back with another teacher, carrying a rotan. She asked what happened and the two boys were caned. I was mad at that time. Sad as well. I did reprimand and scold them. But, i never touch (slap, cubit, or rotan) coz i knew they sudah lali dengan rotan, tamparan and all. BUt that day, they really made me upset. After they were caned and the teacher went out, they laughed. I was sooooooooo angry. See...they didn't regret it. Tak insaf langsung and tak mintak maaf from me either. Then, i said (and i regret saying this) "Awak berdua keluar duduk bersila di luar sekarang. I dont wanna see ur face today!" One of them went out without saying anything but one of them said "Baik saya tak payah datang sekolah kalu kene duduk kat luar" Menjawab nombor satu. Habis tu datang kelas tak bawak buku, bile cikgu masuk buat donno je... tu namenye nak belajar ke?????? Ok. Now i am mad. That was the first class for today.

And i hate this feeling. this condition as well. i should go to the hospital for medical check up la.

6 comments:

Rosyada said...

kids can be so insensitive at times...

xpe, sabar ek mimi
*gives mimi an assuring hug*

sd. said...

owh mie. it's ok. we always have bad times, but usually that times that we will remember the most.

hang in there mie. u'll be ok.

hugs~

mimisyamimi said...

Thanks Syada n Sd.. =)
Went to the clinic today and the doc gave me antibiotics and painkiller..

soyasofya said...

mimi-chan! there are times when school is just NOT the right place to be especially when PMS strikes. simply because. and the kids, oh, they ARE kids- and they'll always be kids.

fathiyahjusoh said...

Ciannyaaaa kt miiiii...
hu hu hu hu...
Sabar2.. Allah sygkn mi, sbb tu Dia kasik ujian!!!ye???
Bertabahlah!!!!

I love YOUUUUUUUUU.....alwaizzz
=(^_^)=

me said...

mimi takpe. plesae be assured that you're not alone in this. i've been there too. and i know how it feels. it's ok. sabar ye. doa banyak2