Remember the post entitled "Thee who made i sad?" Well, after about five months he's gone, he came back into my life.
Today, he came to the school. He texted me "Teacher, sy ada kat luar sekolah ni." Di sebabkan i dun hv class at that time, i went down and met him. He's looking for his KAFA marks. I asked him to personally meet his Ustaz and ask for it. I asked a lot of questions. Questions that were in my mind long time ago. Now was the time to dig it all out. He's a bit changed. I realised that. He speaks KL accent. And i was like "Hey, can't u speak Kelantanese? Baru 5 bulan awk duk KL." Sambil borak sambil berjalan. Masa memang mencemburui aku. huh. benci tul. At 8.50am, i had a class with 1 Amanah. But i managed to ask him the big question:why he transferred and all.. And to end our brief meeting, he asked "Teacher, boleh sy panggil teacher 'akak'?" I was quite surprised and shocked. hurm. how shud i handle this situation. Then, i smiled and gave a shrug.. i walked away. Later, he texted me "Akak..."......
Did i reply?? jeng jeng jeng.
What Would You Do If A Student Belittles You?
4 years ago
4 comments:
ni mcm drama melayu nih... hehehe
wah! drama bersiri nih.
mie!
saspen nye!
sape tu. bekas student kah? wah wah..
hehehe~ x-student. family problem, lack of attention maybe.
Post a Comment