Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Flood.

Am in KL now.. it has been 6 days i am in KL, planning to attend my cousin's wedding. Seriously, this is the first time that i am here halfheartedly willing to be in KL. Usually, i am the first one to be excited when the name of KL is mentioned. I know. well, mcm la hebat sgt dpt pg KL kan? it's not that. I love KL as my favourite nephew is here! and my niece as well as all the three sisters that i have are here.

Supposedly, tomorrow is my Quiz and presentation day for the last class this sem. Somehow, flood got its way through our class. and the class is cancelled! fuh, i felt a bit relief as i havent 100% prepared for them. oh my! I have a feeling that i'm not doing my best for this sem. but, i'm not gonna give up! Thanks to the flood, and Thank You Allah for understanding my situation. now i have more time to prepare myself. Sesungguhnya hanya Dia yg Maha Mengetahui. Alhamdulillah. Ok, now, let's focus on the presentation! Wish me luck.

0 comments: