Bismillah..
Td baru je abis kelas dgn pelajar2 3 Amanah. Sungguh. Hati ini terasa. Bila jam menunjukkan pkul 8.20, hati ini makin kuat menetapkan keikhlasan dalam hati. Hari ini i planned to tell/inform them the analysis of the PMR trial from other states as well. I did the analysis on my own. I prepared this during the Hari Raya holiday.
I've told the ketua kelas to go to bilik SAL today. I admit that i went down a bit late because something came up last minute. I waited for a representative to see me. hoping that they will ask the key to the SAL room. I waited from 8.20 until 8.50. But no one came and see me. I felt a bit frustrated. After the emergency thing finished, i went down to the SAL room. But no one was around. I felt frustrated. I set up everything in the room while hoping that they will look for me. At 8.55, i couldn't wait no more. I went up to their class. My feelings were crushed. No guilty faces from them. No questions asking me anything. Like they had no idea at all that they should go to the SAL room. Like they had no idea at all that mase tu adalah masa English, my time.
I waited again in the room. Tell you what, i started my lesson at 9.10 (when all 35 students) arrived and settled down. I felt more frustrated. Sampaikan dah terkeluar ayat mcm ni "Ikut awak lah. Awak yg akan amik periksa, bukan teacher" Realised that i shouldn't say anything like that, i istigfar berulang2 kali.
After reciting the doa, i felt relieve and calm. Then, i taught them with a sincere heart. I didn't feel mad when i was teaching. But, i didnt feel the fun either. It was just a normal feeling. biase aje.
In the end, i asked them to hand in the homework (A lesson that you have learnt from Rudolf- soklan spot). Majority handed in the homework. Then, came 2-3 students giving 1001 reasons.. I didnt feel anything at all! Why? Dah lali kot. Lastly, i told the boys (a few of them who were still in the room) : "All of you have to seek forgiveness from all teachers. Ingat tu. Ramai ckg ade terasa dengan pelajar2 kelas awak. teacher sendiri pernah terasa.." Some of them answered back "A'ah. meme la teacher. budak kelas ni meme lagu ni. Meto (Degil).." Not as what i expected. Maybe they can say "Sori teacher.." or something along that line. Hmm.. What else can i say?
Any comments?
What Would You Do If A Student Belittles You?
4 years ago
3 comments:
typical mie. typical.
kadang2 rasa nk menangis kenangkan perangai budak. Tapi bukan derang sedar pun salah derang.
sgt lah sakit hati.
hang in there k mi. hugs~
mi look at the bright said..
it could have been worse
they could say "cikgu bodoh! cikgu pekak!" to you.
i don't know about kids these days, it's like they don't know how to respect teachers anymore.
sabar je lah mi. what else can we do? we've tried our best but nothing get through them. even when we show that we care (tapi yang ni lagi susah.. naik kepala la diorg)
hugs..
sd: Thanks. kan, bende ni dah berleluasa. Zaman dah berubah..
Pah: A'ah Pah. Betul. susahnye nk didik ank2 zaman skarang. Sabar lah wahai hati~
Thanks ya~*Hugs both of u back* ^_^
Post a Comment