Now, i'm in the middle of mid-practicum briefing. For the whole one week, we (B.Ed Tesl Year 4 IPBA) have time break to refresh, rejuvenate ourself before going to our respective schools next week. We deserve this break. But, it's not merely a holiday for us. We have to go to the main hall and discuss our experiences and problems during the practicum Phase 1. Now, 2 more months to go. Meaning, 8 weeks, meaning, 40 days more. There will be 3 evaluation by the supervisor and 2 evaluation by the cooperating teacher. I should be mentally prepared. Aha, not to forget, physically prepared as well as the fasting month is just around the corner.
I wanna watch 'Gokusen 3'. even though this has nothing to do with my teaching career, (hey, i might get/learn something from it) i wanna watch this!!
Fight-o-oh, Mimi!!!!!
What Would You Do If A Student Belittles You?
4 years ago
2 comments:
Hayakallah,
Pertama kali datang ke blog ini, saya meminta izin meninggalkan komen:
Bagaimana pula dengan GTO?
Salam hormat daripada:
Amiene Rev
Blog: dukeamienerev.blogspot.com
Hi Amiene Rev,
You are most welcome to leave a comment here. =)
Sy dh pernah tgk GTO. I like watching movies like GTO, Gokusen.. because they display the other side of the reality of the teaching world. It's not really applicable in Malaysia, though, i think. I wanna be like Yankumi..a teacher who knows her students very well.
Post a Comment