Monday, May 26, 2008

The Holiday starts...NOW!!

The first day of my quite-long-holidays started with a hectic day for me. It was my cousin's wedding! And she is only 24 years old. What a lucky person she is. Well, i'm not going to talk about wedding or..kawin or anything around that line. I was just experimenting with my blog and actually i dun have anything specific to write in this blog.

I want to explore this 'blogging' thing. I want to write as much as i want to read. But, the thing is..."Life is not easy".
Make it simple.
Make it easy.
Make it short.
That's how my mind works. Sometimes. Not always.
But sometimes, we need to think something complicated. Something more challenging. Something that can make our mind wanders around. Something like the current issues which seem to have no solutions. Isn't it good?
Well, till we meet again
~Mimisyamimi

0 comments: