Assalamualaikum and bismillah. It is now 12.13 am. I'm wide awake (well, as i HAVE to finish my assignment by Thursday morning). But still, here i am, writing an entry for my blog. I know that it has been ages since i last wrote in my blog. As usual, things keep me busy. especially in my mind. words from the readings of my assignments are lingering in it now. At this crucial moment, i would say, we are often being challenged with problems, burdened with emotional disturbance and so on.
I am attacked with bullets from different angles. There are times when i won the battle, but there are times when i felt like raising the white flags. Somehow, this gives me courage to move on, to step forward. SMILE and always remember Him, the Almighty. i know i know. pathetic, right. You only remember Him when you are in troubles. Actually, that shows how much He loves me. I am the chosen one. He gives me problems when i am in already in a hardship. i was off the track as i was too busy with 'duniawi'. He then gives me all sorts of ujian to remind me "Hey, you still have SOMEONE bigger to rely on! Just ask from Him, and He will grant your wish". What if He doesn't bother about me? Will i continue being who am I today?
Ok, now, let's focus. Forget about the past. Start a new one. You shouldn't wait for a new year to have a new resolution, right? But, being me.... my motivation will last only for about... lets say, a month?
I have so many things in mind now. And why school stuff is still inside here when this is a school holiday? I'm busy with the final projects, the scripts to be marked, the meetings, the wedding invitations, the nieces and nephews (which i was eagerly waiting for to get busied with)..... and why i am still burdened with problems at school? and errr... my own private life? can't i just get rid of it? I should take things easily. i think. perhaps. i should. ok, i must.
well. at the end note: Smile and everything will heal. ^^
What Would You Do If A Student Belittles You?
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment