"Sy nk beritahu bende yg benar ni. Awak sebenarnye bkn nye cantik pun. Bkn dalam kategori lawa. Maaf la sy cakap ni."
T_T
T_T
T_T
Yeah, right. the truth is painful. Reality checked. I admit i'm not that beautiful, pretty, gorgeous like other people. That's why i dont have that high self-esteem and confidence level. I PRAY AND I WISH THAT YOU (thee who cant be named here, actually not one, its more than that) will get your dream girl and your marriage will SUFFER until one day you realise that not all beautiful ladies are fit to be a good and soleh wife.
AAMIINN...
*p/s: sorry, i was so disturbed and annoyed by these typical and stereotype men. I pray that you (all men) will understand the feelings and at the meantime suffer it as much as other people suffer. Remember, what goes around comes around.
A reminder for myself: They are not worth in any parts of my life!
3 comments:
abaikan je mi. apekah? dia hensem ke...(ooops sori emo bagi pihak)
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
so, biaq pi je...
chet! sampai hati cakap cmtu kat mi
apekah?!?
saya pun tumpang emo!
grrr!
Pah and Syada: hihihi.... kaaann? geram sampai tak leh nk tahan dah. bile share bende ni ngan close friend, die ckp die pun pernah kena mcm ni. that's why lagi emo.. hehe.
Post a Comment