Thursday, October 6, 2011

O Allah, show me what's the best..

I have to choose between these two:

1) PMR Examiner meeting
2) SLA Quiz (MA programme)

The meeting for the PMR examiner is going to be on the 27th until 29th Oct. Which means, i have to skip classes on Friday , 28th. Which means, i will not sit for the Quiz (30%). I know i should make my study a priority now. but, i feel a bit reluctant to let go off the examiner this year. I have been the examiner for two years..the experience were valuable... well, maybe it's not my rezeki to be one this year..maybe this is telling me that i'm not going to teach Form 3 next year!! yeay! hehehe... Ok. i have to reject the examiner thingy. I don't want to be like 'yg dikejar tak dpt yang di kendong keciciran', right? oh.dgn berat hati, i will call my ketua pemeriksa tonight. But but but, is there any way that i can attend to both?


updated: i have officially been 'rested' from being the examiner this year. Hope this is the best. Ada hiknahnya. i can now focus on my assignments!

0 comments: