Monday, December 14, 2009

S.I.R.A.P 1





Had the opportunity to visit Paris, France during this school hols. Many would say that they dream to go there. To hv their honeymoon in Paris. I would advice, THINK TWICE. Maybe u want to choose Switzerland over Paris..Ahah. I dun really like Paris. WHY?
1) There are so many black people there..some are just doing nothing, lepaking at the metro (a bit scared to walk here and there)..even at Eiffel tower pun ramai..sibuk duk menjual. Sampaikan nk bergmbr pun susah. haih~
2) The city is kinda dirty, not sure why but had the feeling that it is totally different with London, even Wellington and any other cities.
3) People are not friendly. Well, there are sorts of people there...
4) The cheap hotel is really cheap (eventho still mahal compared to M'sia). ha ha ha~


I would recommend u to go to Disneyland tho.

However, the good thing is...it is easy to find HALAL food.

1 comments:

AuLia AfiFAh said...

wow!!!tcer..pg obersea ea...best nyer....wt blik something 4 me ea......