Friday, October 23, 2009

I want this...

When i was lazily wandering in the Speedy midvalley, my eyes caught on two boxes of DVD tied together..As quick as lightning, my right hand took the DVD (u know, in case someone will grab that before me.ahah) The cover for the front DVD had caught my eyes. it's what i have been waiting for. Almost a year. The comeback of Hideaki Takizawa in a movie!!

The price for both (if i'm not mistaken) was RM40. But, in my wallet, there was only Rm10..ouh I'd spent RM 60 in Sushi King. And another 2k for...u dunt wanna know.

So....i want this badly! Really badly!



Yes. the story is about these two guys. One has the hand of god, can heal any illness just by touching (Takky)
On the other hand, one has the devil’s hand, can kill anyone with one touch (Ryo)


And i regret until today that i didnt buy that at that time. I know where to dload this movie, but i want the DVD... oh psycho me. This what happens when u are really obsess with something.

p/s: Ang, bli kan??? Orthros No Inu...

0 comments: